BRUCE KIM, Providing Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Massage Therapy and Complementary Care to Lewisville, Texas.
Acupuncture has been cited by the World Health Organization to treat 43 conditions including:
Facial Palsy/Bell’s Palsy
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Low back pain
Urinary tract infection
National Institute of Health Conference (NIH) found Acupuncture
* Effective for adult post-operative and chemotherapy nausea and vomiting; a reasonable option for post-operative myofascial and low back pain; should be a part of a comprehensive program for asthma, addiction and smoking cessation.
* Has substantially lower incidence of adverse effects than many drugs or accepted medical procedures used for the same conditions.
* The data in support of acupuncture are as strong as for many accepted Western medical therapies.
Clinical Research (NIH) demonstrates that Acupuncture
* Stimulates bone regrowth
* Regulates blood pressure
* Increases red and white blood cell count
* Stimulates production of pain modulating endorphins and enkephalins
The Body Electric by Robert Becker, MD;
The Vital Meridian by Alan Bensoussian
BRUCE KIM L. Ac.
Bruce Kim, L.Ac.
860 Hebron Parkway Suite # 601
Lewisville, TX 75057